Marshals » BMF Motorcycle Show Marshal Code of Conduct
BMF Motorcycle Show Marshal Code of Conduct
BMF Motorcycle Show Marshal CODE OF CONDUCT 2012
As a BMF Motorcycle Show Marshal representative of the BMF I agree to;
- Act as an ambassador for the organisation and events and adopt a pleasant, diplomatic and respectable manner at all times.
- React to volatile situations in a professional and tactful way. If the situation escalates I will contact the event organisers and security to take control of the situation and not take matters into my own hands.
- Take responsibility for any bmf equipment whilst I am on site including Radios, Tabards and Tools and these must be returned to the appropriate place and the end of my shift. I understand that the loss or damage of such equipment could result in me covering the cost of replacement or repair.
- Refrain from consuming alcohol during my working hours. I understand that doing so will result in me being asked to leave my duties and not being asked to Marshal in the future.
- Refrain from using any illegal substances, I understand that this is not tolerated by the bmf and will result in me being evicted from the site.
- Refrain from using any aggressive language or behaviour to anyone onsite including visitors, exhibitors, contractors, bmf staff and other marshals. I understand that this behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in me being asked to leave my duties and not being asked to Marshal in the future.
- Report any incidents of misconduct to the event organisers so they can take the appropriate action.
- At all times I will follow the instructions and direction given by the event organisers and understand that their decision is final.
- Any matters of a Health & Safety nature will be reported immediately to the event organisers.
This will be provided on site and marshals will be asked to sign the agreement at each show they attend.